All prices quoted include tax relief at source and are effective from 30th June 2016. GloHealth Financial Services Ltd trading as GloHealth is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. GloHealth health insurance policies are underwritten by Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE. Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Travel insurance is underwritten by AGA International S.A. The Family Protection plan is underwritten by Irish Life Assurance plc. Terms and conditions apply. GloHealth is registered in Ireland, No. 504645. Registered Office: Irish Life Centre, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
GloHealth Dell Survey €100 Perfect Card Competition
Terms & Conditions
- These Competition Rules (the Rules) apply to the Competition (the Competition) organised by GloHealth. In order to enter any competition, customers must correctly undertake the task set or answer the question correctly as the case may be.
- The closing date for submission of entries to this competition is Thursday 31st December 2015.
- The competition is open to all persons over 18 years of age.
- The winner will be notified by 8th January 2016 and through the method they entered.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- All entries will be placed together and picked by an independent judge. This draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. 1 prize is available to win in this competition. The prize is as stated. There will be no cash alternative given.
- Employees of GloHealth, associated third parties or their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash exchange will be given.
- All entry conditions and instructions are deemed to form part of these Rules.
- GloHealth will fund the provision of goods or services which may constitute the prize or part thereof but the contract for such goods and services will be between the winning provider and the supplier of the goods or services. GloHealth accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of the competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
- All entries must meet the criteria stated within the competition post.
- All entries will automatically become the property of GloHealth.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries that are not completed correctly.
- If the prize winner cannot accept the prize for any reason or is not contactable within 30 days of notification then another entrant will be chosen.
- GloHealth reserves the right to alter the prize and the competition rules without prior notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner grants GloHealth the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as GloHealth may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
GloHealth respects your privacy rights. GloHealth will make use of and process the data you have provided in connection with the Competition to the extent and for the time necessary to administer this Competition and for any other known purpose for which it was provided.